Facebook marketing has evolved ever since its inception. Truth of the matter is, the entire social media marketing climate has changed from what was the norm just 10 years ago! And with that evolution, everybody and his brother have come up with “winning” Facebook marketing strategies that promises guaranteed results.
Sure. And pigs have tiny wings that make them fly.
Ok, the truth is there are Facebook marketing strategies THAT DO WORK, and work well. BUT, and it’s a “but” that’s big enough to make Sir-Mix-A-Lot write a song about it (Word, to the Gen X out there who get that reference), they are few and far in between. Cutting through the fluff and hype can be tricky, because it is hard to tell apart the legitimate feedback from the paid “success stories”.
And this is only for those marketing strategy courses that mainly highlight the value of paid Facebook ads in the curriculum, NEVER MIND THE ONES THAT CENTER ON BUILDING FACEBOOK ORGANIC FOLLOWING INTO THE 6-FIGURE MARK. Successful Facebook organic marketing is like the “Holy Grail”: the stuff of legends and probably just as real.
Rachel Miller’s Moolah Marketing
With that personal skeptical perspective in place, you can imagine how cautiously I approached Rachel Miller’s Facebook marketing strategies course (hyped up as “Moolah” Marketing). I have heard of Rachel Miller’s course from the grapevine and I would be remiss if I did not give it the time of day. However, I did approach it with the level of care a forensics expert that would make any fan of police procedurals proud.
You can tell I pull no punches. If something sucks, I will say it sucks. BUT, if something does click and works, I will be the first person on the bullhorn promoting it. Nobody likes investing in something that turns out to be a “lemon” (i.e. does not work as advertised, if at all).
So how does Rachel Miller’s Growing Your Audience course weigh in with my exacting standards?
It’s a heavyweight championship contender, that’s for sure.
A Brief Summary of Rachel Miller’s Moolah Marketing
Before we get ahead of ourselves, it helps to have some background on the author of the course and what she offers.
Rachel Miller has been in the online social media marketing business for several years. A “mom blogger” at first, Rachel Miller has put out bestselling books and her online presence and social media pages have attracted millions of followers. So from that alone, you can surmise how much “capital” her input can generate.
Later on, Rachel Miller produced lessons and courses online that cashes in on her personal successes and reputation to help others build their own online presence. With an estimated audience return of 10 Million+, that is certainly a remarkable achievement. But can her methods and strategies in building content that attracts attention on social media be applied by others? That’s what I was intent on finding out for myself.
So… What Exactly is “Moolah Marketing”?
First, I give credit to Rachel Miller for coming up with a catch phrase that gets attention. “Moolah Marketing” is inspired and does not take a genius to figure out what it’s about. Any marketing specialist will tell you, that is a big deal when it comes to branding and cognitive retention.
But a great catch phrase can only take things so far, but if it does not have the “meat” to back it up, it would be quickly forgotten. Most people are instinctively hardwired to remember the bad more than the good. I am happy to report, however, that that is not the case with Rachel Miller’s Growing Your Audience strategies course.
The Growing Your Audience strategies course by Rachel Miller is a six module training program that takes the same number of weeks to apply in full. Each module covers a different area, as follows:
- Module 1 – Your Page: Specifically, this module is fixated on crafting and developing the Facebook Page for your brand or business. It elaborates on what works and what doesn’t, given Facebook’s often eccentric rules.
- Module 2 – Your Content: Continuing from the previous module, this second module focuses on what kind of content posts and ads work in generating organic following on Facebook.
- Module 3 – Your Audiences: This module mainly focuses on growing the audience base that is already established to branch out to their connections, including the ideal number of times to post on Facebook and how to re-purpose old content.
- Module 4 – Your Targeting: Expanding on the prior module, this part of the course tackles how to make Facebook algorithms work in your page’s favor, particularly when there is an influx of new likes or followings.
- Module 5 – Your Sales: More tactics to make use of Facebook’s algorithms, but specifically to turn attention to retention and then revenue and sales. This part of Rachel Miller’s course is geared toward maximizing the return of investment.
- Module 6 – Beyond Facebook: The last module in the Growing Your Audience course is more of an “everything and the kitchen sink” approach on how to apply what was learned to achieve success on other platforms online. Personally, this is the most worthwhile module as the lessons here can have a broader range of applications in building your audience and engagement that eventually translates to revenue growth.
Well, Does Moolah Work?
I went and dived into this, fully prepared to wail on it and how much of a money sink it is.
…Except I can’t.
Rachel Miller’s “Moolah Marketing” REALLY DOES WORK. I could not believe it myself at first, but seeing the numbers on my Facebook page grow with every application from the modules were mind-numbingly accurate. So, I will say this: Rachel Miller made a believer in me (and trust me, that is an achievement in and of itself).
Now, that might sound like it is all rose petals and sunshine, but there are a few caveats that makes Rachel Miller’s Growing Your Audience strategies course JUST to the left of perfect. Let me break down the pros and cons to you:
As you can tell, I had serious reservations about the Moolah course, but all things considered, it is one of the best investments you can make if you want to up your Facebook audience growing and facebook marketing game.
I highly recommend Rachel Miller’s Growing Your Audience strategies course. There are very few courses available in the same vein that offers as much and is as supremely useful to both new and veteran online entrepreneurs alike. Put it simply: Rachel Miller’s Facebook Marketing strategy course receives top notch ratings from me!
If you found this review helpful and are about to order the Moolah course, consider ordering it through here. I may get a small compensation in return (which helps me come out with more awesome content like this), but rest assured it does not make me less critical of the course (as is evident in the CONS section above).